First Floor


Hall XVIII is a corridor that was opened up during nineteenth-century restorations, and was restructured by Carlo Scarpa in 1953. Originally intended to display drawings on a rotating basis, it now houses some of the painting trials undertaken by teachers at the Accademia di Belle Arti, once displayed on the ground floor.


Room temporarily closed due to restoration. The works are currently being moved for the new museum layout.

Works on display in this hall