Torna al sito

Hall temporarily closed for ongoing restoration work. The works are being moved for the new museum layout. 

Hall XVIII is a corridor that was opened up during nineteenth-century restorations, and was restructured by Carlo Scarpa in 1953. Originally intended to display drawings on a rotating basis, it now houses some of the painting trials undertaken by teachers at the Accademia di Belle Arti, once displayed on the ground floor.